Donate by using Authorize.net:
Donate through secure credit card using Authorize.net. Click the donate button below.
Make a ONE TIME donation
Make an ongoing MONTHLY donation
Donate by Mail:
Step 1. Please print and fill out the donation form. Click here to download the donation form.
Step 2. Mail the donation form to:
The Eli Home, Inc.
1175 N. East St
Anaheim, CA 92805
All donations are deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Here is what your donation will provide:
- $50 - Toiletries for one child for one month
- $100 - Educational materials for one child for one month
- $250 - Transportation for one child for one month
- $500 - Emergency supplies (food and clothing) for one child for one month
- $1000 - Child care for one child for one month
- $2500 - Counseling and support programs for one child for one month
Donating to The Eli Home
The Eli Home’s core programs are supported by private donations, grants, the Thrift Store, fundraising efforts, and, local, state, or federal government funding. The Board of Directors serves as volunteers and actively participates in fundraising, as well as guidance of the organization. This insures that the highest percentage of every donated dollar goes directly to client services.
A complete independent auditors’ report on the financial position of The Eli Home has been prepared by Harrington Group, Certified Public Accountants, LLP.
The Eli Home is a non-profit charity, exempt from Federal income tax under 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; foundation status classification 509 (a)(1), EID No. 33-0189254.